Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

oracle search

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You will not guess where I'm! ;-)

On the other side it's not very hard to guess. I'm there where most of the Oracle blogging and Oracle APEX community currently is. I'm at Oracle Open World in San Francisco.

I'm not sure how often I will blog, because I have a tight time schedule. But if you want to get hold of me, I will try to visit most of the Oracle APEX sessions.

On Tuesday, between 14:30 and 15:30 I'm doing my own presentation titled The Power of the Oracle APEX Repository (Session Id: 300210). It's currently booked out, but you might get a chance to still get in.

Enough for now, I have to listen to Tom Kyte's "Efficient Schema Design" now.

No comments: