Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

oracle search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Journey of a Thousand Miles

I was reading Steven's article Journey of a Thousand Miles, I liked the article and I am quoting from it the following:-

"In the blogosphere, it's not uncommon to see blogs die after a few postings. That's unsurprising. Writing meaningless blather is easy, but writing well is hard. No one's going to expend valuable time in blogging without feedback, and I'm no exception. So, your comments will be vital in keeping this blog fresh and alive. I look forward to hearing from you."

And I would like to tell you the same; I look forward to hear form you, so please leave your comments.

Finally, Oracle is not Magic, it just takes years of experience ;-)
Fadi

No comments: