Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

oracle search

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1Z1-233 Beta Exam 11i Install Patch and Maintain Oracle Applications Ed 5.1

Two days ago I applied the 11i Install Patch and Maintain Oracle Applications Ed 5.1 beta exam, the exam had 153 questions within 3 hours time, some of the questions was an easy going and a little of them were mid/difficult but in general it was an easy going exam, I think I will pass, I will know the results after 10 weeks and I will update you, the exam cover every thing from rapiwiz, cloning, adadmin, admerg, logs, autoconfig, xml file, CM …etc every thing really. But I liked the exam I will prepare for the sysadmin production exam soon.

i think all apps dba should apply it when they have some time (when they are not appling patchs;-)

Have fun with oracle exams
Fadi

No comments: